TRUSTED. ELITE. DISCREET.
Google Search is the new first impression.
Social Czars provides world-class Online Reputation Management services for Brands, CEOs and VIPs – so they always look their best in Google Search results.
We’ve quietly and confidentially handled hundreds of online reputation management crisis challenges for Fortune 500 CEOs.
Schedule a free, discreet and confidential call with us now:
What is Online Reputation Management (ORM)? Why Do Brands, VIPs and CEOs Need ORM?
Online Reputation Management is the process of controlling and influencing the online conversation about a brand or business.
In 2022, Google search is the new first impression. Google represents over 85% of U.S. domestic desktop search and over 90% of U.S. mobile search volume. What Google says about you matters.
Major reasons online reputation management is so important for brands and C-suite executives:
1. Google search is the new first impression. Google controls 85% of U.S. search. It’s the first place people turn to to discover information about brands and businesses.
2. Online reviews are one of the most influential factors that influence purchasing decisions. According to a study conducted by BrightLocal in 2016, 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. Additionally, 70% of customers say that they’re more likely to purchase from a company that has online reviews.
3. With the increased popularity of ad blockers and online anonymity, consumers are increasingly less likely to click on online advertisements. This means that online reviews hold even more weight when influencing online purchasing decisions.
Not only is online reputation management important for businesses that want to grow their online customer base and increase revenue, but it’s also important for individuals who care about how they’re perceived online.
How Does Online Reputation Management Work?
Essentially, ORM involves:
1. Suppressing negative content from online search engine results pages (SERPs)
2. Promoting positive content to push down negative content and elevate positive content to the top of SERPs.
The idea is to guarantee that you always look your best on Google – that your best content shows at the top of Google search results, and that adverse content is hard to find.
Looking for Help with Online Reputation Management?
Looking for help with online reputation management?
<center> GET A FREE CONSULTATION </center>